Among other CBD edibles, gummies are the most convenient and fun way to consume them. They carry all the properties and health benefits of cannabis, oil in a portable shape. They are the right choice for those who want to discover the experience of taking cannabis products for the first time. This article will disclose the main aspects of getting high-quality CBD gummy bears in Australia.
A Little Bit Of History Behind CBD Gummies
The first resinous candy (bear-shaped) was invented in Germany about a century ago. In 1920, Hans Regel, Sr. mixed gum arabic with multiple sweeteners and fruit flavorings. His infamous company, Haribo, is widely known and loved by many these days. And over a half-century later, in the late 1990s, two natural food advocates mixed a batch of gummy vitamins to get their kids to take a daily multivitamin.
Over the years, sweet tooths of all ages found jelly candies their favorite treat. Now it seems like gummies are everywhere. So it’s no surprise that over the past five years, some cannabis genius has been inspired to combine CBD and gummy into the ultimate treatment.
Сurrently, only prescribed medical CBD products are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and no over-the-counter CBD goods are considered. Hence, you need to be responsible for researching on your own. Luckily, there are plenty of reviews and tutorials on how to do it properly. Here are some tips to make this process easier for you.
Why Should You Choose CBD Gummies?
Let’s take a look at the top benefits of using CBD gummies instead of oils, creams, balms, and ointments.
Easy To Dose
If you don’t like to swallow pills, then CBD gummies will be like a gift from the cannabis gods. No measuring or droppers are needed. All you need to do is to chew and wait for the effect to kick in.
More Effect — Less Product
To explain this benefit, we’re going to boil down two natural processes to their main explanations:
- your stomach is leaking substances
- your lungs keep out substances
Both organs are remarkably good at their job. It means that if you choose to get CBD through your lungs, you will need to smoke or steam a lot to get a little into your brain. But if you decide to get CBD through your stomach (pills, chewing gums, foods), you don’t need the same amount of the substance to feel the effects. Basically, you get more drugs for your dollar. So instead of smoking 0.7 grams of hemp four times in sixteen hours, you only need to eat two CBD gummies in the same time frame.
Your digestion and circulatory system are working relatively slow. If they wouldn’t, your body would be filled with nutrients, and then nothing would be left there. Instead, your stomach slowly delivers its contents, so the food you eat lasts longer than an hour or two. The same goes for the CBD gummies you chew. The CBD in chewing gum is slowly released over several hours, providing long-lasting relief from your pain or anxiety. It is in stark contrast to the effects you get from smoking CBD weed in a joint, blunt, or bong. These effects peak in an hour or less and then decrease to zero.
Does Not Irritate The Lungs And Throat
The harsh smoke from a strong inhale from a Bong can make even the most experienced weed smoker cough for a very long time and harm the lungs. CBD gummies will not irritate the lungs and throat like dry marijuana. This may not seem attractive for genuine lovers of just smoking weed. But for those who need CBD for medical purposes, this is one of the most significant evident benefits. Even if weed smoke does not contain chemicals like cigarette smoke, it can still irritate the lungs and throat and cause inflammation. CBD gummies are smoke-free, odorless, and are not irritating to the respiratory tract.
One of CBD gummies’ most superior benefits is that no one really knows what you are taking. They look just like gummy vitamins and gummy candies, so you don’t have to worry about hiding them as if you were smoking cannabis and concerned about the prejudice and ignorance of people who think that smoking marijuana is wrong. And to use them, you do not need anything other than putting them in your mouth. No shoals, bongs, or pipes (as if you were smoking a CBD strain of marijuana). No smell. Just an easy, discreet way to get the CBD you want.
How To Choose The Best CBD Gummies Guide
Here are the main characteristics CBD products need to meet:
- Check the official website of the provider company. Look for the results of third-party lab testing. They must be displayed in a relevant section. Third-party testimonials prove that products you consider purchasing are manufactured according to the world’s legal standards.
- Learn the overall ingredients and manufacturing process. None of the CBD products must contain pesticides, molds, and heavy metals. No doubt, no company willing to sell more won’t admit if there are some of those. But you can tell whether it’s hiding something. Trustworthy companies value their reputation and are always transparent with their customers.
- Investigate more about the company. Learn its history: how it developed, what is the main goal and mission of the company, and a crucial thing — whether it got a warning letter from the FDA.
- Every responsible company puts a disclaimer on their products where it states that its goods are non-medical substances and are not treating any medical conditions or diseases. Straightforwardness in this niche is essential. Industrial hemp extraction products can indeed assist in curing some health issues, such as insomnia, depression, stress, inflammation, etc. However, they were not designed to be solely treatment. Numerous products examined by FDA held THC in their content but were undisclosed on the label. Even though those products are non-psychoactive, they may still cause some side effects due to incompatibility with the organism’s individual features.
Where Can You Buy Hemp Gummies In Australia?
After a Roy Morgan survey conducted in 2015, it was evident that Australia is ready to legalize hemp products on the continent. Ninety-one percent chose to legalize cannabis to treat chronically ill patients. Following the tendencies in society, Australia decriminalized the use and sale of medical cannabis in 2016. However, cannabis products are not so widely available as food additives or appetite suppressant pills whatsoever. There are strict rules under which you can obtain your CBD. There are two main methods:
- Through the government-approved prescriptions:
– from a personal general practitioner (GP)
– from specialized certificate clinics
– from compounding pharmacies approved by the government
- Through online resources (online shops and distributors)
How To Make Hemp Gummies At Home
Many people crave fruit candy because of the lack of fruit in their diet (if they depend on a large amount of sugar) and the natural desire for something bright and juicy. And, let’s face it, fruit candy is always a little bit about childhood and carelessness. To curb sugar addiction, you can replace fruit candy with jelly beans to satisfy your appetite.
Although gummy bears with cannabidiol are relatively easy to acquire, you can try to make them yourself at home. To try out this option, consider the following recipe.
Cherries, Green Tea, And CBD Gummies
Cooking time: 45 minutes (active time: 30 minutes)
Servings: 50 bears
Approximate dosage: 5 mg CBD per gummy bear
Caution: strength may vary depending on the tincture
- a bottle
- food silicone bear shape
- boiling pan
- measuring cup
- 1 ounce CBD tincture (you can use the regular 250mg CBD Tincture, but if your tincture contains a different amount of CBD, then divide the amount of CBD in it by 50 to calculate the approximate dosage of 1 bear)
- two green tea bags
- three tablespoons honey
- ½ cup of coconut water
- ¾ glasses of cherry juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons agar or gelatin
- ⅛ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Pour coconut water into a small saucepan. Boil it and add tea bags for a maximum of 10 minutes (but not less than 4 minutes). Remove the bags.
- Add cherry juice, salt, and honey to a saucepan. Stir gently until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Boil this mix again, then reduce heat.
- Add agar and beat with a whisk for 3-4 minutes (the texture of agar may not be liked by those who are used to gelatin bears, so you can replace it with gelatin if desired).
- Pour in the correct amount of CBD tincture (alcohol, coconut oil, and glycerin tinctures work well) and whisk the mixture well.
- Remove the pot from the stove and insert the funnel into the bottle.
- Pour the liquid into a bottle. Caution! The beverage is searing, and you need to pour it quickly.
- Take the bottle with an oven mitt and pour the liquid into the teddy bear mold.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Take the finished bears out of the mold and put them in a vacuum container.
- Eat one or two bears every half an hour to make sure the dosage is correct.
Summing it up, there are several ways of enjoying CBD products. The only mild side effect you may experience is xerostomia (dry mouth). Xerostomia often happens with cannabis, no matter which strain you choose or how you consume it. And many people who take CBD gummies for medical reasons will happily accept dry mouth rather than experience anxiety, nausea, or cramps. Plus, even if you had 100 percent pure CBD, you would need 33 tablespoons to feel any side effects. Most likely, you won’t get this in your CBD gummies.
Whether you’re looking to improve your health or just experience the pleasing properties of CBD, it’s hard to deny that CBD gummies are one of the sweetest and most delicious ways to get it all.
Whichever brand of CBD you choose, always follow the directions on first use. You can then increase or decrease the dosage according to your needs. There is a super minimal risk of getting too much CBD, so don’t be afraid of overdose or adverse side effects. For instance, if the directions tell you that you should take two gummies with every meal but need extra relief, you can double your dose and take four gummies with each meal. Your effects won’t last long, but you will get the relief you need. On the other hand, if the instructions say you need to take two gummies with every meal, you can try taking just one with each meal. This will nearly double your supply and increase your gum supply. Be sure to talk to your doctor before adding chewable CBD to your daily routine.